This compact ¼ DIN panel mount unit offers four high accuracy universal inputs for secure data recording and optional PID control.
This Nanodac is enhanced by a full colour, ¼ VGA, 320 x 240 pixel display to bring a crystal clear operator interface to even the smallest of machines. The Nanodac recorder can store your information in either an open .csv format or in a secure, check summed format to protect data integrity.
Whichever format you choose for your process Eurotherm has the tools to help you keep this data safe; get it to the place you need, and in the format you require.
• 50MB Flash memory for data storage
• 8Hz sample and recording rate
• Secure, binary data (UHH) or open (CSV) data files
• 4 universal input channels (8 optional)
• 30 additional channels for use as mathematical functions, Modbus inputs, totalisers or counters
Can’t find what you need?
Call ADM on 1300 236 467
A member of our expert team will gladly help you find the right solution for your project or application.