The NG360 inclinometer offers very high accuracy and resolution, and is suitable for applications requiring the measurement of any angle for further processing on a PC.
Typical applications include construction, mining, vehicles, aircraft, ships, surveying equipment, and transportation and conveyor systems.
- 16bit microprocessor
- RS485 bus output signal
- Configuarable measuring range
- 0.01 degree resolution
- Minimal linearity deviation
- High long-term stability
- Hysteresis free output signal
- Minimal zero point drift
- No interference by ambient electromagnetic fields
- Shockproof as without moving mechanical parts
- Hermetically sealed
- Sensor electrically isolated from point of measurement - no ground connection
- Zero point adjustable through 360° using clamping ring
- Integrated temperature measurements rectify any temperature related measuring inaccuracies
Often used with the ELCO TSE-485-USB Serial RS485 to USB Converter
Can’t find what you need?
Call ADM on 1300 236 467
A member of our expert team will gladly help you find the right solution for your project or application.